Friday, December 4, 2009

Char-Broil AT280 2-Burner 26,500 BTU Gas Grill



Char-Broil AT280 2-Burner 26,500 BTU Gas Grill Sale


26,500 BTU's. Two burner control. Durable porcelain steel lid and firebox. Porcelain wire cooking grate. Plastic side shelves with handle and tool hooks. Piezo push button ignition. Front panel. 6'' wheels.

Special Price at Amazon Click to See Price







Description

  • Two burners, rated up to 26,500 BTUs
  • 280 square inches of primary cooking surface
  • Simple push-button ignition






Char-Broil AT280 2-Burner 26,500 BTU Gas Grill Customer Review


I bought this grill elsewhere for 80 bucks and the only thing that I can say is that it is a great grill for 80 bucks. Assembly instructions were clear enough for me to follow and not make any mistakes. I do agree that it took a good chunk of time to put together, but for 80 dollars, what do you expect?

I understand the low star rating for the customer(s) that did not receive all of the parts for their grill (my grill came with all noted parts). What I can't understand is people complaining about a grill this cheap that does what it is supposed to do. If you don't want to assemble a grill (or if you can't read instructions), don't buy the grill online. Did you expect it to be assembled and delivered to your back porch? There are plenty of stores that you can go to and buy a pre-assembled grill. If your expecting the highest quality grill for 80 dollars, then you have another problem altogether.

This grill is perfect for my situation, as we live in a 2 bedroom condo on the second floor that only has a small patio/balcony. I was able to leave the left shelf off of the grill and it fits nice and flush against the corner wall. Although I have only grilled on it 3 times so far, it does a fairly good job and it is much better than using our old propane grill that sat on the floor. I would highly recommend this grill if you are looking for a smaller no frills grill that does its job well.




★★★ Read More Reviews ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment